- From the Monkey Cage: John Huber asks whether theory is getting lost in the “identification revolution.”
- David Ignatius with a great overview of the difficulties with Obama’s new approach to Syria.
- The struggles of General Salim Idriss, the consensus cool, moderate head of the Free Syrian Army.
- The Wall Street Journal features the work of the Smoke-Filled Room guest contributor and Yale Political Science PhD Candidate Rory Truex. In particular, they overview Truex’s work on business interests and the National People’s Congress.
- Drones don’t work…wait! They absolutely work!